Can someone help me identify this switch?

I have this switch, part of a CB mic, that I would like to replace. Can someone help me identify it or at least tell me what kind of switch it is so I can search for it? It has a long “arm” on it, I am sure that has a name. it has six pins and is a slide switch.


Welcome to the Technical Forum. We do carry slide switches. I did narrow down to a few parts that have linger actuators. Here is the link:

They just do not look the same as what you have.

My only other thought is it is some sort of limit switch . I looked at the detector switches.

Though having issues finding one with the 6 leads. Sorry. These were the options I was looking at. Nothing seems to totally match up to what you have.