Component ID

I am having a heck of a time narrowing down what this is. I am fairly sure its a MOSFET, but the package has me a little confused when trying to cross reference it. It is 3mm x 3mm and approx .85mm thick. It is from a laptop motherboard if that helps any.

Anyone have any idea?

Welcome to the DigiKey tech forum. I did some searching on these markings and wasn’t successful in finding any information on this part. What is the label on the PC board for this part ?

I think we narrowed it down to a RT7290A synchronous buck converter. Schematics for this board are not readily available, but the RT7290A matches the rest of the circuit around it pretty well.

we have part in stock Click Here

Yup, thanks. I got a few ordered.