Connector/socket identification help needed

Anyone know what this is?

Unmarked wires, but seems like 10 or 12 AWG, crimped-on contacts that snap into the housing.

I do not see one that looks like this one in our system. I am sorry. I am not finding this type in our system.

thank you for checking