Looking to identify a part that I need

I’m looking for this part.

Uploading: IMG_1065.jpeg…
I’m having a hard time finding it & identifying it. Please help.

Welcome to the Digikey tech forum. We have several similar options here 4 Rectangular Connector Housings | Rectangular Connectors | Electronic Components Distributor DigiKey . We can narrow the list down if you measure the pitch, space from center of one contact to the center of the one next to it. Also there may be some letters or numbers on the housing, can you list any markings if you have them? Does this have pin or socket contacts?

It’s pin type & I believe it’s 4.2mm.

Check this one, Digikey part A122289-ND is close to the information you have listed.