Help Identifying Connector

Can anyone tell me what type of connector this is?

Hello j316.geo - welcome to the DigiKey TechForum!

At first glance, Iā€™m inclined to think it may be part number A30293-ND, however you will want to measure the pitch of the connector - that is the center of one socket to the center of the socket - to make sure it will line up correctly.


Thanks for the help. Sorry, I forgot to add the pitch.

1 Like