DLP700UV DMD

Hi! I was not able to find the whole package that needed for DLP700UV DMD that include controller, analog drive…package that TI offers as in their website said that you are one of their trust supplier. I need to know if you guys offers the entire elements of the DMD to just plug to a computer and works so I can added to the cart and create a quote and move from there to purchase.

Greetings Selaissa,

You may be interested in Texas Instruments evaluation boar for the DLP700UV DMD.

Part Number is 296-DLPLCR70UVEVM-ND
Datasheet https://www.ti.com/lit/ug/dlpu040b/dlpu040b.pdf?ts=1721314036581

I will add that the controller board for this is 296-DLPLCRC410EVM-ND as noted in the datasheet.

1 Like

@Thanks. I know what I want but I want to make sure that you as supplier provide the same package DLPLCR70UVEVM Evaluation board | TI.com
And combine all the element needed to create a quote.

Hi selaissa,

Welcome to the TechForum.

According to this document, one needs both the DLPLCR70UVEVM and the DLPLCRC410EVM to evaluate and test a DLP7000UV DLP device.

The set-up does not include a power supply, so you will need to provide a 5V supply capable of sourcing at least 6A to power the system. Power can be connected to connector J12, a 2.5mm ID, 5.5mm OD barrel jack using a barrel plug cable such as one of these:

or to J18, a Molex Micro-Fit 3.0 2x2 connector using one of these Micro-Fit 3.0 cables.

Your set-up will look similar to this, other than that the DLPLCR70UVEVM only uses one flat flex cable.

Here’s a link to where you can find the relevant software for testing and development.

1 Like

Hi selaissa,

If your question is how you get a formal quote for these parts, you can request a quote from sales@digikey.com. However, you will need to list each part number you wish to have quoted (see part numbers listed in my previous post), as there is not a single orderable part number or description that encompasses all parts needed to make up all elements of the total package required for evaluating the DLP7000UV.

Alternatively, all of our part numbers have pricing listed directly on our website, so one can simply provide the list of part numbers to a purchaser, or by going to myLists, you can create a shareable list from which a quote can be generated.

El Aissati, Sara [VISEU] reacted to your message: