Electrical Connector Identification - Board Mount, square, keyed connector with chopped corners

I broke one of these connectors on an RV controller, and need help identifying it so I can replace it, I’ve never seen a connector like it.

It’s the larger, black connectors circled in green above.

And here’s a look at the board terminated.


Hi Jeeves,

It resembles a Molex connector.

Measure the pitch etc. to confirm the compatibility.

heke, AsamaLab

That is far closer than any part I had been able to find. Thank you!


If this one seems to be the correct part, you can get it on the Digi-Key Website, and check the datasheet. Click here for 42819-2214, Digi-Key part number WM11908-ND.