Foam padding

Hi everyone,

Do you know the name or description of this material? Is like a foam padding with adhesive to close gaps between pcb connectors and chassis or case enclosure.

Hello Mickey,

Best guess is “gasket tape.”

Based on your picture, you may find what you are looking for here:

Best Wishes,


1 Like