Getting 403 Error for months!

@AlHarley,

I am not 100% sure on the details. It sounds like your IP fell into a block(?) of IPs that we blacklisted for some reason. They were able to remove your IP from the block. If you do have any future issues please feel free to reach out.
-Robert

Will do and thanks again.
~Al

I’m trying to buy some products but keep getting the blocked error message
“Click Here to Report this Error: 0.1f346d68…”

I have tried this on different devices (phone, laptop) using different browsers. But always blocked.

Any thoughts as to why?

If you can share with me the error number I can talk with our web team and see if we can get this error resolved.
-Robert

@tryingtogiveyoumoney

If you get a chance please try again. and let me know if you are able to get in the site. My web team is taking a look at it.

-Robert

Hi Robert,
Many thanks for investigating and fixing.
All go now so I can place my order.

Cheers
J.

Hi Robert,
I take that back.

I just tried to place an order on another PC and got the blocked
message; with the reference number 0.1d346d68.1611136525.4c31668

It seems that it is my VPN (from a highly reputable global provider).
This means my Digikey account is useless when I am on the road as I have
to use a VPN whenever on hotel/airport/public wifi.

Why is my VPN address (servers based in New Zealand, where I am) being
blocked?

Cheers
J.

Hi @tryingtogiveyoumoney

I forwarded the information you provided my my team and they made some adjustments that will hopefully allow you access to the site.

-Robert

I’m now being blocked as well. Seems my router recently got a new IP4 address from Comcast that may be on your block list. Odd the main site is blocked but forum.digikey.com is not. Is there some automated (site page) means to unblock?

I am going to have to start using Mouser for all my electronics if you guys can’t get your act together. 403 error just because I choose to use a vpn service. This is the second time today I am being blocked. This is ridiculous [0.26ad3c17.1621302041.38e1ff9d-191.101.132.141]

Hi,
We occasionally have to block some IPs from VPN providers due to malicious activity such as hacking attempts, fraudulent orders, web scraping, etc. Unfortunately in this case your IP fell within that range. What happens when you use a different exit node?