Help finding mate to two Molex connectors for Motorcycle switches

I purchased a Left and Right switch system for my motorcycle. They come wired with Molex connectors. They didn’t come with the mating connector or any information identify which mate to use. Searched several sites (including Molex) and no luck. I’ve listed the Molex information provided on the switch drawings below (they are made by an Italian Company Domino - searched their site as well with no luck). Searching on DigiKey was a bit overwhelming. I’m new to Molex and it appears that the connector might come in pieces (?): you have to buy the housing then the pins and assemble. So what tool(s) might I need.

Molex 9 pin: 03-09-2011 (housing #?); 02-09-2102 (inserts)
Molex 4 pin: 1490-P (housing #?); 1190-T (inserts)
They both look like males so I need the female mates.

Thanks for any help.
– sam

Greetings,
The first part number you gave was for a one position connector. Here is a link to the 9 position female Molex connectors we have in stock. Please select the one that best suits your needs. Contacts should be listed at the bottom of each product detail page. Tooling should be listed at the bottom of the contacts product detail page.
9 Molex Rectangular Connector Housings | Rectangular Connectors | Electronic Components Distributor DigiKey

The second part number has two mates available listed on the bottom of the product detail page.

For your convenience here is a link to the product detail page.
0003092042 Molex | Connectors, Interconnects | DigiKey