Help identifying connector

Hi, anyone know what this connector is called, or the manufacturer?

The distance between pins is about 2.5mm, and between the rows 3mm.
In one of the photos the logo is circled, and that’s all the markings there are.


Hello @johan.jonsson

Thank you for your inquiry. I was able to find some possible options of that part in our system. Click here to view those options. You will have to refer to the datasheets and specifications to determine if any of those options will work for you.

Thank you very much!