How to protect my circuit from blowing up

Hello l am in kind need of help if l supply 230Vac to the circuit above the F1 input fuse resistor is being blown up i have been using a 10 Ohm resistor and 10 pf Capacitor labeled CX1

Greetings,

It would appear from the schematic that the diode bridge is wired so as to short-circuit the input–in that case, the fuse resistor blowing means it’s doing it’s job. I’d suggest adding connection dots to disambiguate connections versus cross-overs, and eliminating the loop around the diode in the upper left.

Thank you for the information.I noted that and l have just removed the short circuited connection .
Am kindly asking by saying l must " add connection dots to disambiguate connections versus cross-overs, and eliminating the loop around the diode in the upper left."…in layman’s terms what do you mean

He means that you need to place dots wherever wires connect and do not place dots where wires cross over without connecting, like this:

Regarding the loop around the upper diode, you show a short between the anode and the cathode of the diode, which essentially causes current to loop around it, or bypass it.