Internet FROM male coaxial cable INTO HDMI TV port

My modem is in my office and has two computers connected via ethernet. A coaxial cable gets internet service from a provider to the modem.

The tv connects to the internet via wi-fi (but it’s far away in another part of the house, the living room) and I would like a wired connection.

I certainly can’t be the only person here who used to have regular cable tv service, and I still have the coaxial cable snaking all the way from the modem in the office, into the living room.

The male coaxial cable used to go into my cable converter tv set top box, and the signal from my cable converter box went into my tv via HDMI port.

Can I get a cheap coaxial to HDMI converter from Digi-Key Electronics, or what are my options? Thank you.

Hello @fogonaroupa1 ,

Thank you for contacting Digi-Key TechForum. 3922-VAN280567-ND may be an option to review. If your coax cable is SDI (Serial Digital) then these options may also be something to look at. Please review datasheet specifications before ordering to make sure they will work for your specific application.