I've been trying to identify this Breaker/ Thermal/ Limiter switch

Best I can say it has NO and NC dual pole solder terminal type connections. Can’t find a number in the package. Its approx 1/2-in x 1/2-in x 1-3/4-in. Anybody know the manufacturer of this type of switch. So I can purchase a new unit.

Add images

It looks like a DPST-NO/NC limit switch. That functions similar to these, https://www.digikey.com/short/hvn1w7h7. Unfortunately, I don’t see a suggested one. Would you be able to make a DPDT work instead? See CH320-ND

I’m not sure. I’m not even sure if its auto reset-able or manually done. The nub in it might be fake. but I do know its some kind of protection device. seems sealed pretty good from moisture. its for a small motor circuit. Just a hard find.

I’ve been looking and it seems to be G606
The full numbering as close as can be found so far. Seems same as for type and load. Size" I’ll have to brush up on my metric micro measuring. LOL . Miniature Micro Switch 6A 250VAC Dpdt 1no/1nc (G606)

The nub looks like a button. Does it move if you press it down?

1 Like

That definitely looks like a snap action limit switch.

There may be a bi-metallic thermal sensor that pushes against the button to create a custom thermal switch.

If this is a protection device, the bi-metallic element may be designed to break and leave the switch permanently activated on an extreme fault (I remember seeing a setup like that once many years ago).