Keep ordering wrong cable for 1.25mm micro-lock plus

I really need some help. The number of permutations of these cables is staggering. I want the pre-crimped wires for one of these (Molex Micro-Lock Plus 1.25mm female socket). The first one I ordered was the 2mm version and the second was way off. I don’t know where I went wrong but I used the Molex site to find the number but I ended up with an ever bigger connector. I want the pigtail version, i.e. pre-crimped on one end but bare wire on the other, 300mm long.

Thank you for your inquiry and welcome to the community.

I checked Molex’s website and didn’t see that they sell a pre-made fully assembled pigtail connector for this.

They do, however, sell pre terminated wires that are used with this connector, we have them in Tin or Gold Plated in the length you’re looking for.

Tin Plated: 0797581149 Molex | Cable Assemblies | DigiKey

Gold Plated: 0797582144 Molex | Cable Assemblies | DigiKey

Some assembly required.

Thanks. That’s what I thought I ordered. I even wrote the 0797581149 number down but I ended up with 0797582028 somehow. I have dyslexia and probably panicked at the last minute and changed the order. I’ve done that a few times recently.

Please check your order paperwork and see exactly what number was ordered. Picking mistakes are sometimes made and if you ordered the right number and received the wrong product please contact customer.service@digikey.com for refund or replacement.