Looking for a roller ball plunger switch

Hello, I am looking for a switch with a roller ball that can be flush mounted in a 3/4" diameter hole.
Here are a few pictures with examples.

roller ball 2

Does anyone know if something like this is available on Digikey?

Welcome to the TechForum dannyt.
We have a lot of limit switches, but I did not find one that will mount flush in a panel, like this one.