I am looking for TDK B32377E5107J031 capacitor. I have identified it as an active part, however Digikey does not have this part number in it’s system, so all I get is “no bid” for my TDK RFQ. TDK will not sell directly, but distribution does not seem to want to make an effort and contact TDK to get this information and provide a quote. I am stuck! Can someone please help?
Greetings,
Please reference the listing for the very similar part number B32377F3107J030 as a baseline; it has a minimum order quantity of 30 units, with a standard lead time indicated at 37 weeks. Non-stock and non-catalog items are additionally subject to NCNR (non-cancellable, non-returnable) terms.
Because non-catalog orders typically involve committing to a large purchase and a long wait, very, very few quote requests for such ever result in an order, though each of those requests incurs a service cost. Declining to process RFQs that have no foreseeable chance of resulting in a sale is simply a choice to focus limited resources on processes more likely to prove worthwhile.