Looking for These 4 wire 12v connectors

I am looking for a solution that would allow me to tap into those 4 large wires. Or just the part number get two connectors (male/female) and add my own wiring to it so it could be removed by someone in the future that may not want my modification. Those wires are at least 10 AWG, with 12v running in them. I am guessing they are very large to mitigate voltage drop over their 40’ length. After looking at one of my 10 gauge wires, I am thinking those might be 8 gauge. I’m going to crawl back under there to see if there is any writing on the wires listing the size. See the picture below. -Bill

Hello @connellb

Welcome to the DigiKey tech forum community.

I haven’t been able to find much in terms of rectengular connectors that can take such large cable that we have in stock currently.

The link below shows some 2 position ones
Rectangular Connector Housings | Rectangular Connectors | Electronic Components Distributor DigiKey

The only 4 position ones I found are the non gendered mates that are in two rows as in 2x2.
A114187-ND and A114178-ND as the two mating connectors that take 8-12AWG contacts.

The crimpable contacts for these two is p/n A104013CT-ND

Hope that helps. Sorry we don’t have more to offer in stock.