M4-3 screw for RS232 interface


Looking for these screws.

Hello gebruiker,

Welcome to the community. If the part is used on D-sub connectors, then the part would be called a jackscrew, See link https://www.digikey.com/short/4zd2z2h4 . Otherwise, the part could also be called a male/female standoff, see link https://www.digikey.com/short/83m8nbdh

1 Like

D-Sub connectors where created long ago in the USA so the threads are UNC 4-40 rather than metric.