MacBook Pro M1 Pro Logic Board 820-02100 Mosfet where to purchase?

My reference only: TT10141.

Problem: I need to purchase a mosfet chip from board 820-02100 M1 Pro, that is supposed to be Q5820 but according to Digikey, the schematic diagram I sent them, neither are relevant to the actual mosfet specification I sent them. I just basically need to find this mosfet to purchase, I cannot find it anywhere and am hoping someone could point me in the right direction without have to purchase this entire allusive board. Already checked with Digikey, Mouser, Aliexpress, eBay. Any suggestions?

Mosfet specs are as follows:
Chip markings: DC21BJ 010D 030D
Measurements: Length 3mm x Width 3mm x Height .5mm.
Package type: ONSEMI

Add images

Hello bitteksolutions,

I do not see a match to this in our system. You can try contacting the manufacture (On Semi) to see if they will give you any information on it. I didn’t find anything searching on Google either.

Okay thanks! I will do that now.

Can you show us what the underside looks like?

1 Like

Just wanted to point out that the OP has apparently figured out his question on another site and ordered a replacement IC. Someone pointed him to the Fairchild FDPC1012S. Just in case he never gets back here to let you know he has it figured out.

2 Likes

Good call. Thank you!

1 Like

I can’t take credit for making the suggestion. I was looking into this and saw where he had asked on a different site yesterday, and someone there gave him the answer. I just didn’t want you all to spend any more time on an already answered question in case he doesn’t come back here and let you know he was able to figure it out.

2 Likes

The FDPC1012S is under “Last-time-Buy” status with no stock available. The FDPC8012S appears to be the identical part, based on the datasheet specs. It even has the same part markings:

If you click the link above and then click “View Now”, you’ll see the in-stock parts.

As of this writing, we have over 7900 pcs in stock (note this in-house stock rather than Marketplace stock).

@David_1528 Good catch!