May I know what type of connector is this?

Please help. Thanks

image (5)

Hard to tell from this picture. A side view may help. Looks similar to this post.

@Robert_Fay referred to them as an aviation connector.

I am going to apologize. I have went through the list a couple of times. I do not see this one that is shown. I thought it might be a standard Din . It looked different. I looked through this link:

Unfortunately I do not see this one shown. Though if there is some information like a Manufacture logo or any other information on it, that might help.