What type of connector is this?


I’ve been looking for this exact connector but can’t figure out what these are called. The picture below is 4 pin one, but I’m also looking for a 3 pin one that is similar.



It’s a generic connector series that overseas shops sell on amazon for about $1.50 a pair. The magic search string there is “aviation connector

We sell a 6-pin version via sparkfun (1568-1759-ND) Unfortunately no 4 pin option here.


The four pin version was commonly used for the microphone connection on CB and other radios.

The Radio shack part is:

RS also has the matching panel mount jack.

I’ve never seen a three pin variation for sale at any of the usual US parts suppliers.