Modular connectors with larger wire channels

I have ordered 32-5994UL Modular plug 6p6c RJ11. The wire I am using, with a different connector on one side, is made elsewhere, and measures ~1.1 mm diameter. Telephone wires measure .9 mm dia. The thicker wire does not fit reliably into the channels of the Modular connector. Some make connection, some don’t. Is there an otherwise comparable modular connector with slightly larger channels? Can’t judge by AWG 24, both are, but sometimes the insulation is thicker. Can you suggest a solution without splicing wires between connectors?

H124462-ND TM4P-64P looks like is will fit that diameter https://www.hirose.com/product/document?clcode=CL0222-1817-9-00&productname=TM8P-88P&series=TM-P&documenttype=Catalog&lang=en&documentid=D49744_en

Thanks for the try. The TM4P-64P is 6p4c, I need 6p6c. There is a close relative TM4P-66P, but its specifies wire size 26AWG, even smaller channels than the at 24 AWG, with thick insulation, that I need to use. Any other options?

Cordially,

Charles W. Scouten, Ph.D.

Innovation Manager

Neuroscience Tools

630 964 0501

Charles.Scouten@NeuroscienceTools.com

Sorry H124463-ND has a 3.6mm , or what diameter do you need.

3.6 mm is the diameter of the outer jacket. The conductors inside that jacket, 6 of them, are insulated from each other. The diameter of the conductor including insulation must be about 0.9 mm. 1.1 mm is just too large to be pushed in enough to connect.

Cordially,

Charles W. Scouten, Ph.D.

Innovation Manager

Neuroscience Tools

630 964 0501

Charles.Scouten@NeuroscienceTools.com