Mystery 4pin Connector to SATA HDD Power Cable

Having trouble identifying this 4pin connector. It connects from a UNIVIEW NVR board to the the SATA HDD. Its not a floppy connector. At wits end. TIA for any help.

Hi,
Welcome to the Digikey tech forum. Can you get us a pitch measurement? The space from the center of one contact to the center of the contact next to it. Also, any marking on the housing? They could be small and difficult to see but any numbers or letters could help us narrow options down.

TMtech,

Welcome to our tech forum! I do agree with Steve that we should get a pitch measurement and any other information available when identifying a connector like this. In this particular case however, I do believe I know which one it is. I will supply some options but please verify with the product pages and data sheets.

DIGI-KEY PART # 1175-51225-04-ND
MANUFACTURER CNC Tech
DESCRIPTION WIRE-TO BOARD HOUSING, 2.5MM, 4
DATASHEET 1175-51225-04-ND Spec

OR

DIGI-KEY PART # 2057-25CH-B-04-ND
MANUFACTURER Adam Tech
DESCRIPTION CONN RCPT HSG 4POS 2.50MM
DATASHEET 2057-25CH-B-04-ND Spec

Please note that neither of these connector housings come with terminals. The part numbers for them are available near the bottom of the product pages linked above. Once you find the terminal in the bottom in the Associated Product section, you can repeat the process to find pre-crimped wires if they are available, as well as find recommended crimp tools for the terminals.

If you are not interested in the recommended crimp tool, you may be interested in a more universal option. You can take a look at this one.

DIGI-KEY PART # 1528-1683-ND
MANUFACTURER Adafruit Industries LLC
DESCRIPTION TOOL HAND CRIMPER 20-32AWG PA09
DATASHEET Datasheet

I do find this helpful!

–Aaron

Many thanks, The manufacturer finally got back to me. Found the whole cable for 8 bucks shipped for free. It took them longer than expected to get back to me. Such an obscure little piece of necessary equipment.
Thanks again for your help.

I’m looking for the exact same NVR SATA power cable. What was the part number if you don’t mind sharing?