Playstation 4 - Motherboard power supplied 4 pin connector

Hi Guys,
I’m here screaming for help. I’m looking for a 4 pin connector which is solder to the motherboard of a ps4. Not looking for the cable, I’m looking for the white piece. I’ve attached a few pictures to see if anyone in here might recognized the part and might know the correct name for it, or where to purchase this part.
![20190115_213323|375x500](upload://8ZzKBEl

ybvRe4dZt6kyqp0fn3R5.jpeg)

Please measure the pitch of the pins. Measure the distance from the center of one pin contact to the center of the next pin contact. That will the pitch, and we can search options for the connector by using this measurement.,

I’m new to this. So, I wouldn’t know how to measure it? Any suggestions…

A caliper works best, but if you do not have one, just use a tape measure.

I’ve order one today. Will be getting later on threw Amazon. I will try my best to send the measurements later on.

1 Like

Pitch of a Connector

This post elsewhere on the forum will help you figure out good ways to measure the pitch of your connector, as well as explaining what pitch is. Hopefully this will help.

This might be the connector you are looking for A118133CT-ND. I would double check measurements before going with it.

Hey, sorry to revive an old thread, but I’m looking for a piece that is very similar to this one. I need a piece that is exactly like this part, however, it needs all 4 bottom legs going in one direction, as opposed to this piece which splits. I’ve attached a picture. The pitch and size are identical to this part.

Hi derelict, thank you for visiting our Forum. While it’s difficult to tell exactly by looking at your photos, I think the 455-1683-1-ND might be what you’re looking for. Please compare your part with the drawing to be sure. Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Ordered, thank you for the response!

1 Like

@derelict looks like a PS4 Pro, did that one that @Brian_1848 mentioned worked. I did the same thing then I managed to loose the connector…