Can anyone identify these connectors? PlayStation 4 Pro

PS4 Pro Connectors

Hello JarJarBinks,

Thank you for contacting Digi-Key. Unfortunately I am unable to recognize these connectors. If you able to provide some additional close-up pictures from varying angles, we can take another look for you.

Thank you.

Reference# T4215532

This is what a good one looks like with 6 pins.

This is a broken one that looks almost the same as the top one just with 8 pins.

A cable like this slides into them.

JarJarBinks,

Thank you for posting photos on this. They are very helpful.

You are are looking for a flat flex type connector. Here is a link to some parts that are similar to this on our website.

Click here to see similar products

To help narrow the options and look for something that could possibly work we would have to know the correct pitch of the connector and cable that you have.
Click here if you need help finding the pitch

It would also be helpful to have a pictures taken that would allow us to see the connector equally on all sides (3/4 View) so that we can better see some of the features and attributes.

Do these help? It is hard to get good pictures because it is small and I can’t position the large motherboard under the microscope properly. I could try to remove one but I am afraid it will not come off in good condition.

Front:

Side:

Based on the measurement and the additional images I have found the parts below.

β€Ž1253-046284006001846+CT-NDβ€Ž
β€Ž046284006001846+β€Ž
Kyocera International Inc. Electronic Components
0.5MM PITCH - 6 POS - RT ANGLE -

β€Ž1253-046284008001846+CT-NDβ€Ž
β€Ž046284008001846+β€Ž
Kyocera International Inc. Electronic Components
0.5MM PITCH - 8 POS - RT ANGLE -

These images are taken of the bottom of the part. If you take a look at the drawing however you can more easily see how this measures up. It is applicable to both of these connectors

Click here to see the drawing

I hope this is helpful!

1 Like

Thank you, I really appreciate it, I believe these will work.