N & S pole indicator

Can anyone locate a part based on below?
I need help finding some hall effect ICs. im looking for a device that can sense both north and south polls and trigger a different output depending on which is sensed.

How about AH1389-HK4-7DICT-ND Unipolar Switch, Dual


1 Like

Thanks Robert