Need a sealed audio jack

I need a sealed version of the Switchcraft audio jack PJRAN1X1U01X so that it can be overmolded.

Any suggestions?

Thank you for your inquiry.

Unfortunately we do not carry one that is sealed.

Check out Digi-Key’s TechForum for assistance anytime!

Were you satisfied with our service? Please take our short survey to help us improve.

Karl Kvick

Electronics Technician

Digi-Key Electronics

701 Brooks Ave S

Thief River Falls, MN 56701 USA

+1 800 344 4539 x 11696

Applications Engineering Terms of Service