Part ID


Can anyone ID what this part is? It appears to be a thin film resistor but the label does not conform to any standard. The RC25 designation could be from YAGEO. Unfortunately I do not have access to try to measure it.


Those do appear to be resistors, which are usually labeled according to resistance value rather than with an encoded marking. ā€œR025ā€ (assuming damage to the markings on both parts) would typically indicate a 25mĪ© resistance, the likes of which are commonly used for current sensing purposes.

Hi @richmagnussen ,

Agreeing with rick_1976, you would want to do a physical measurement and select from these options.

Here is also a handy post regarding SMD resistor part marking meanings:
Surface Mount Resistor Part Markings

Thank you Ryan.
Confirmed it is R025.


1 Like