Parts of Base Station Design

I wanted to collect the data from multiple sensor tags using LoRa.

STM32WLE4C8U6TR (Micro-controller + LoRa) will be used for sending the data to base station.

However, I need to know what LoRa with Micro-controller parts will be good that can communicate and gather data from multiple sensors. Also i need recommendation, how i can connect 4G LTE USB dongle this micro-controller to send the data to cloud? Your help is highly appreciated

This is dongle i wanted to use for internet connection.

@DigiKey_Internal Parts of Base Station Design - Support / Part Identification - Engineering and Component Solution Forum - TechForum │ Digi-Key (digikey.com)

STM32WLE4C8U6TR (Micro-controller + LoRa) will be used for sending the data to base station.
anyone can help in this area ?
However, I need to know what LoRa with Micro-controller parts will be good that can communicate and gather data from multiple sensors. Also i need recommendation, how i can connect 4G LTE USB dongle this micro-controller to send the data to cloud? Your help is highly appreciated

Hi @Gany is the USB LTE 4G a hard requirement? With that dongle, your micro-controller will have to implement a ful USB host, along with the USB driver… In most cases this means running Linux on your micro-controller… Which means a much larger and more complex micro-controller…

Would you be interested in something else like, Digi’s XBee LTE modules, then you can use your standard low power micro-controller…

Regards,

Hi @Gany , ST has a STM32WL workshop video series on LoRa, LoRaWAN that is a good reference MOOC - STM32WL workshop - YouTube
Summary: Get familiar with STM32WL multiprotocol subGHz SoC and its ecosystem focusing on LoRaWAN and RF Phy layer. Find out how easy it is to create LPWAN applications on STM32WL SoC.