PC pin substitute

Hello I am looking for a substitute for Mill-Max’s 3159-X PC pin if anybody has another product in mind, thanks. Would like a vent hole and a deeper solder cup if possible

Hello. It looks to me like a potentially good substitute might be 36-1361-2-ND. The pin is ever so slightly larger and its overall length is a bit longer but the solder well is deeper. I was not able to find anything with a vent that compared with the 3159 series unfortunately. Have a look and let me know if you have any other questions or thoughts to add.

Hi Travis, thanks for searching for this, unfortunately it would be too fat (.050 dia.) – was looking for something niche, like .045, .044, .043 to fit into a
.046 receptacle.

Take care

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

KMC not much to offer with those diameters.
See link below of what is in our system.

With the call out of “niche”
You are probably looking at a custom part number which usually have lead times and minimums to order.
But first you would have to pick a manufacture and a series and ask the manufacture for a customer or build a part number.
Then you can see if Digi-Key can do what is called a non-catalog request.
which is explained in this link below from Robert Fay

Robert_FayTechForum Lead

Jun '17

If you are looking for a part from one of Digi-Key’s Suppliers that is not listed on the website it may be possible to order this part for you. Digi-Key will quote items that we do not currently offer as long as it is from a manufacturer that we carry and the manufacture will make the part(not obsolete etc). This would be what we call a non-catalog quote. These quotes generally take from 3-5 business days to back from the manufacturer. A non-catalog quote will come from the manufacturer with pricing, lead time, and minimum order quantity if required. If you would like to request a non-catalog quote please contact our sales department at sales@digikey.com and let them know the part number and manufacturer that you are looking to order.