Qualcomm dev kit — getting started

I’m writing to y’all seeking some help. I’ve got a Qualcomm dev kit, and I’m having trouble getting started.

I found a software programmers guide amongst the hundreds of docs in their Product Kit (on their Createpoint site), and I started following the procedures to setup build & dev environments on my Ubuntu machine, but am getting stuck there—the directions seem to be missing steps and are potentially outdated (referencing Java JDK’s that are no longer available for distribution).

I’m also wondering if perhaps I’m following a rabbit hole, and if there might be an easier place to start. I’ve seen references on Qualcomm’s developer site to configuration tools, but I’m not sure if that’s the place to go either.

I’m basically just trying to get the thing running with a factory reference project, and I don’t see a clear path on how to do that.

Any advice?

Hi @spark23, welcome to the forum. Can you share which Qualcomm Dev Kit you are using?

Regards,

Yes, it’s the QCS400 Smart Audio Platform.

After posting this here, I found a description in their doc library for an ADK with a configuration tool that seems to be more inline with what I’m looking for. It’s still not 100% clear to me how “out-of-the-box” it is, and what I need to do to get it working.