RTY Hall Sensor connection/wires

I am wondering what type of cables I should use to connect this sensor (RTY360HVNAX) a honeywell rotary hall effect sensor to a screw terminal box. The mating connector is AMP superseal 282087-1.

Hello owalsh - welcome to the Forum Community! Below are the contacts for the Amp mating connector:

so you can use the gauge of wire you select for the contact. Here is a link to hook up wire from 13 gauge to 22 gauge. If you’d prefer to use multi-conductor cable, here are some options that are 3 conductors, and the conductors are 14awg to 20awg. You can narrow down the options by highlighting the parameters you prefer, then “Apply” button.

1 Like