TE 796271-1 replacement metal parts and tools

I have a water damaged connector and socket. I am looking for solderable replacement PINs for the male side and the associated metal solderable replacement part of the female side. This link suggest they should be size 16. https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/117316755_2391858364454393_1141855087494145252_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=6EfUQgcrV4sAX_bu-31&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=fdc9bbac30674ced0e1b52cf296cffb1&oe=5F58BC9A

Also is this the correct tool to remove the damaged pins?

Hello FrankSmith, Welcome to the Tech Forum.

It looks like the part 796271-1 is the CPC series 1 from TE Connectivity. Our Digi-Key part number is 796271-1-ND.
You are correct stating this connector take Size 16 contacts. On our website for that part we do have Associated Products where the Contacts are listed. However these are the Crimp Style contacts.
If you are looking for a True Solder style contact you can look at this one A25133-ND.
Yes it does state it is a Crimp style, but it can be used as a Solder type with some crimping.
Another Solder Tab style would be part number A16081-ND
Both of these contacts will work in that housing.
The Main thing also is the Size of wire that you will be using.

For the Mating contact you can use this part A25137-ND for a Solder style socket contact.
Also the Solder Tab version is A31983-ND .
Again this would also depend on Different AWG sizes.
If these do not work Please let me know and I can look for another option.

For the Extraction tool I would recommend using TE part A1329-ND.
This is what is recommended for the CPC Series 1 housings. This will work for both the Pins and Sockets.
I hope this helps you out.
Any questions Please let me know.