TE crimp tool

Which crimp tool do we need for these connectors: A111537CT-ND


What is the use context for the requested tooling? Are you looking for a machine-feed applicator for volume production, a high-end hand tool for lower-quantity production, or something inexpensive for applying a small handful of these contacts?

The F-style crimp used on the mentioned connector is quite common, see this post for general application and inspection guidelines. Depending on context, a general-purpose tool with interchangeable dies might fulfill the need at low cost and with flexibility to accommodate other contact types.