TechForum Quick Start Guide

DigiKey’s TechForum is dedicated to anyone searching for solutions for their engineering and components issues. This forum is meant to be a technical resource and a place for further discussion on topics ranging from how-to’s and troubleshooting to simple question about electronics principles. To help you quickly familiarize yourself with how to use this forum, here are tips on how to sign-up and how to switch to a version of our forum in a different language.

[Sign Up ]

1. Sign up for a My DigiKey account Here or click the “Log In” button in the upper right corner and choose the option to Sign Up for a DigiKey account.

1. If this is your first time registering on TechForum, please select the red box shown below to sign up for a new account.

TechForum3

Then fill in the sign-in information you’d prefer to use and submit.

1. Then click the Log-In button. Select the gray box below to log in with your brand new DigiKey account.

TechForum5

1. Enter your preferred username account to complete the sign-up process.

TechForum6

1. After completing the sign-up, you can make a new post or reply anytime.

[Different Language Forum]
DigiKey’s TechForum offers different language forums for those who prefer to have conversations in languages other than English. Let’s look at an example how to switch between the English and Japanese Forums. There are two ways this can be done.

Switch to Japanese Forum
The first is to use the buttons on the top right of the page.

The second way is to scroll down through the categories then select “日本語フォーラム” to switch to the Japanese Forum.

Switch back to English Forum
Click the TechForum icon to switch back to the English Forum directly.

[Conclusion]
Instead of searching for a solution to a sticky problem across several different websites and technical forums, try checking out DigiKey’s TechForum. We can help you find the answer you want.

4 Likes

Switch to German Forum auf Deutsch

You need to scroll down the bar for all categories close to the end to find the German section of our TechForum as 3rd last option or you bookmark this link:

Latest Forum auf Deutsch topics - Engineering and Component Solution Forum - TechForum │ DigiKey

1 Like

thank you for the guide

2 Likes

I am new here but i am glad to to here in this forum there is professional experts.Looking for this type of professional forum where I can get trust worthy information.Big thanks to my friend for recommending this forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum. Thank you for the kind words.