Digi-Key’s TechForum is dedicated to anyone searching for solutions for their engineering and components issues. This forum is meant to be a technical resource and a place for further discussion on topics ranging from how-to’s and troubleshooting to simple question about electronics principles. To help you quickly familiarize yourself with how to use this forum, here are tips on how to sign-up and how to switch to a version of our forum in a different language.
[Sign Up ]
- First, click the “Sign Up” button to sign up for a Digi-Key TechForum account. Note that TechForum accounts are different from our usual website accounts - you don’t need a business account with us to enjoy the benefits of our TechForum.
- If this is your first time registering on TechForum, please select the red box shown below to sign up for a new account.
Then fill in the sign-in information you’d prefer to use and submit.
- Then click the Log-In button. Select the gray box below to log in with your brand new Digi-Key account.
- Enter your preferred username account to complete the sign-up process.
- After completing the sign-up, you can make a new post or reply anytime.
[Different Language Forum]
Digi-Key’s TechForum offers different language forums for those who prefer to have conversations in languages other than English. Let’s look at an example how to switch between English and Chinese Forum.
Switch to Chinese Forum
Select “中文技术论坛” under categories to switch to the Chinese Forum directly.
Switch back to English Forum
Click the TechForum icon to switch back to the English Forum directly.
Instead of searching for a solution to a sticky problem across several different websites and technical forums, try checking out Digi-Key’s TechForum. We can help you find the answer you want.