TekPower TP30SWV connection

My TekPower TP30SWV desktop power supply slid and took short fall cracking the snap terminals on the front of the supply. Any advice on what these are actually called and where I can find a replacement part would be very much appreciated.

Hi mikekiss78,

This is a pushbutton terminal box, typically used for speaker wiring.

Here’s one example, that looks very much similar to yours (albeit not exactly).

Heke, AsamaLab