Weird Power Connector

This is the end of the power cable attached to some lighted shelves. the previous owners of the house said they never had the power brick. Can anyone identify or tell me where it came from? Thanks in advance!


That is probably the DIN 41529 connector, typically used for loudspeaker connection in the good old days.

(the image above shows the 5-pin DIN, not this one…)

Heke, AsamaLab

1 Like

Wow! Thanks! That’s exactly what it is! Do you have any idea where to get a power adapter for it?

Hi Jp,

In order to find a power adapter, you’d need to know the rating of the required adapter.

Here’s one example of an adapter for furniture applications.
Warning: The voltage rating may not be compatible with your application though.

Heke, AsamaLab