What type of connector is this

Does anyone know what type of connector this is? I really can’t find it in digikeys catalog. I would appreciate any help: Typename, link to where to find it on Digikey or if they don’t have it: Farnell, Mouser

Welcome to the Digi-Key TechForum Just.
I searched the Digi-Key site, and we do not have a connector like this.
I searched on the internet, and they have something like it on ebay.
Click here for DIN Hi-Fi Speaker Plug Connections
Looks like some type of European Hi-Fi speaker connector.
Hope this information helps.
Technical Reference # T4247173

1 Like

Hi just,

That’s the “good” old DIN 41529 loudspeaker connector (bringing back nice memories from the youth).
Amazon seems to stock them too.

Heke, AsamaLab