Tubular extension to plastic enclosure

Hi everyone. I am looking for a good looking way to create a tubular extension from my enclosure to attach sensors just like the arms in the image below. Any info is appreciated.


Hello, what type of connectors are on each and? Also what type of cable does it use? Thanks.

Hi Karl. There is no fixed decision on connectors or cables on either side. We can adapt these to any extension arm that can be attached to our enclosure. Thank you for your response.

Edit: Actually there will be no cable coming out of the extension. Just sensors will be attached at the tip.

Those look to me like custom moldings attached to a circular connector housing–I don’t recall seeing such things offered as standard products.

Thanks Rick.