4068A identification

Hi, trying to identify a component for replacement but haven’t been successful, numbers are 4068A and below that 2038. Component has 8 leads plus another surface contact on the center. Belongs on a power supply board for a security camera and l believe is responsible for usb charging the camera battery pack, there is a power inductor mounted on the other side of the board. I can provide pictures if needed… thanks in advance!!

Welcome to the DigiKey TechForum rodneyrafuls.
I was unable to find anything that matched your description with these numbers.
If you can post a picture on the TechForum, we an see how it looks, and if there is any symbol for the manufacture.

Hi David, thanks for the welcoming. Here’s a few pictures of the component, the writing on the piece of paper is the manufacturer’s symbol and part number… thanks for looking up!!

Hello Rodneyrafuls,
I am sorry to inform you I do not recognize the logo and I also could not find any more information off those numbers.

HI Rodney,

Based on the logo, chip ID, package and the application, this could be Microne’s ME4068.

http://www.microne.com.cn/ProductDetail.aspx?id=318

Could not download the datasheet with my browser, so cannot tell for sure.

Cheers,
Heke, AsamaLab

1 Like

Hello Rodney , Looks like the manufacture does not show information on the ic so I can not cross the part.

Bingo!! Thank you for taking the time Heke. This is the chip no doubt about it., thank you everyone who took the time to help.

1 Like