Analog Electronic Component identify

Hi , can you guys help me to identify those component ? ( looking to buy on online so i would love if you have link with that components )
Thank you ! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

The blue part is a varistor by HIEL that we do not carry. We do have a Bourns part MOV-07D271K that would be an equivalent part.

The Yellow part appears to be a PTC from Sel-Fuse LB120LV. While we do not sell this part it would appear that Littelfuse part LVR012K-ND would have similar specifications to the original part.