Looking for help to find this

HI guys,

I need your help finding this part. Thanks


Welcome to the forum.

The reference ID on the PCB od β€œRT4” indicates it is a thermistor.

Don’t have enough free time this morning to search for the part. Hopefully somebody else around here will try before I get a chance to search.

One thing that will help anyone searching is to let us know how big the device is.


Marking LF 150 will match Littelfuses polyfuse
Part Number 2016L150DR

Datasheet media (littelfuse.com)

Best regards,

1 Like