Anyone know what this thing is?

Doesanyone know what this thing is and where i can get a replacement?

It has four leads on the bottom and is roughly 10w X 8d X 12t (mm).

Any help is greatly appreciated!


A transistor-output optocoupler would seem like a reasonable guess based on the symbols, though it wouldn’t appear to follow the typical pinout for such. There’s an outfit from the east the that appears to make optical tilt sensors that look quite similar however. Where one might buy such things, I know not.

Awesome, thank you!