It is late now but whenever anyone wakes up, please do reply. I am trying to configure the AI to work w/ some SPI devices on either the BONE bus or via /dev/spidevx_x/
I tried to change branches in the BeagleBoard-DeviceTrees for kernel 5.4.x-ti and 5.4.x-ti-overlays.
I have been unsuccessful so far. I tried kernel 4.19.x too. So, I cloned, w/ git, the BeagleBoard-DeviceTrees repo. and used
I even changed out some of the .dts files to make them so they could work on the current configuration for the AI, e.g. P9_17, 18, 21, 22.
I was able to make
bone show up in
/dev/ once but all that was available was
P.S. Is there a secret or another method outside of using kit to compile the DeviceTrees from beagleboard.org. I have tried different images for the BBAI. None of which have had me making progress.
Also, I see grub is being used along w/ /boot/uEnv.txt being bare and w/out the current ideas from the BBB/BBBW realm w/ uboot-overlays.