Been Looking for this Diode? or Shunt?

I’ve been trying to find this unit so we can replace it to do further testing. I just can’t find it anywhere. Was hoping someone over there can Identity this particular unit.

All I have is “R17fP706”

Thank you


I would say the part number is MRA4003T3. This part is obsolete. You can review this here: MRA4003T3 onsemi | Discrete Semiconductor Products | DigiKey

There are alternative part numbers you can review to see if you can make one work.It appears the only one listed as direct is not in stock at this time.

1 Like