Carling Technologies VC2-01 Female Connectors

I am working with a Carling Tech VC2-01 connector housing and need additional female spade connectors that snap into the housing. Can someone provide a part number?

Hell Welcome to Digikey Form you did not give the AWG size you need

60838-1 is for 18-22 AWG
or click here for other options

Suggested contacts are indicated on p.22 of the datasheet. The TE Fastin-Faston series parts are a flavor of the ubiquitous 1/4" Q.C. terminal commonly used in molded housings like this. They differ from others (including the plain Faston parts) by virtue of a small tab that helps secure the terminal in the housing.