Connector identification

This is used inside a Bosch Freezer to connect 120v defrost heaters.

Hello schickb!

Welcome to the TechForum!

I was able to locate this part as the closest stocking alternate: 1-2178029-2 TE Connectivity AMP Connectors | Connectors, Interconnects | DigiKey

Be sure to check the datasheet before ordering to make sure this is the correct part!

Thanks you for the information. It looks like that part is only the housing. What about the metal connectors inside that gets attached to a lead wire?

Also can you point me to the housing and matalic parts for the other side of that connection?

Thanks.

Schickb,

I have taken a look into this for you. Normally we do try to have the terminals associated with the housings like this on our product pages. You would always want to check there first. With that said, this time, they are not associated.

After some investigation on the supplier website I have been able to narrow down the options to the list linked below. It will show you in stock and available options on our website. Please note that There appear to be a lot of options but it narrows very quickly once you select the wire gauge you require.

Check here for help with selecting the wire size

Please click here to see available options

I do hope this helps!