Crimp connector identification

Hello, I am looking to ID the type of crimp connector on the end of this cable. I have seen it listed as a RS485 cable and a JST 5 pin, but I have not been able to find something that looks the same. It is a 5 conductor plug that goes into a Moons TSM17Q step-servo motor First 4 pictures.

Second connector I am looking for is for the power plug to the same TSM17Q motor. The pins/blades are approximately 3.8mm center to center.

Hello kevin TBI:

Welcome to the Forum community.

According to the datasheet for your stepper motor, the 5 position connector is JST ZER-05V-S, which is Digi-key part number 455-2414-ND, which unfortunately is not in stock at the moment. We do have these parts on order, they are expected in late 2022. I’m so sorry, but we don’t have an equivalent to offer for this part.

The datasheet for your motor states that your second connector is 1615780000 which is not in stock at the moment either. We do have a possible substitute for you to consider that is in stock: A98385-ND. You’ll want to take a look at the datasheet to verify this substitute is appropriate for your application.