Cross Reference for NanJing TP4056 Charging IC

TP4056 is commonly asked about Lithium Ion Battery Charger IC. While we do not sell this exact IC we do have a number of similar Charging ICs available. In order to determine the needs you have to Identify the specifications of the IC below are the specs I was able to pull off the Internet on the TP4056 Charger

Battery Chemistry Lithium-Ion
Number of Cells 1
Current - Charging Constant
Programmable Features Current
Charge Current - Max 1200mA
Battery Pack Voltage 4.2V
Voltage - Supply (Max) 8V
Interface -
Operating Temperature -40°C ~ 85°C (TA)
Mounting Type Surface Mount
Package / Case 8-SOP, Exposed Pad

Using this information I was not able to find an exact cross. Below are some options I was able to identify that were similar. If there are specific features you need or can change reply below and our team of Techs and Engineers can help to identify a part that will work in your application.

SC810ULCT-ND has similar functionality, however has a 1A Max current and is in a 6-UFDFN Exposed Pad package.

LTC1730ES8-4.2#PBF-ND does not have the programmable current, however is in an 8-SOIC package for easier prototyping. 1A Max current and takes up to a 12V input voltage.

LTC4052EMS8E-4.2#PBF-ND again has a similar function in an 8-TSSOP-Exposed Pad package.

Please review the datasheets to ensure the alternative will work for your application.

Any chance Digikey has managed to stock comparable item at this time? By comparable, I mean same footprint (no pads/balls/reflow required), minimal external parts, and actually programmable? I love getting my parts from Digi but the lack of a decent 1A Lipo charger is extremely aggravating!

Thank you for contacting Digi-key , I not sure which part you are looking at that you are looking for a direct cross for. please give the part you are looking at to be crossed.